TO PURCHASE ARTWORK SHOWN ON THIS SITE:
- Take a note of the painting title you wish to purchase.
- Use our order form to provide all requested details and to check that the painting is still available.
- If the painting is available it will be immediately reserved for you.
- You will be informed by email of the total cost, including postage, and payment within five days will be requested in accordance with your preferred payment method (as indicated on the order form).
- Once your payment is cleared (this may take a few days if you choose to pay by cheque) you will be sent confirmation of this by email and a notification of the item dispatch.
- If you are not completely happy with your painting you can return the work within ten days of receipt. You will receive a complete refund (excluding delivery costs).
- All artwork for sale is original art painted by Graham I Lock ARMS.
- Copyright of all purchased works remains with the artist.
- Although paintings on paper will be sent with a surrounding mount, all artwork will be sent unframed.
- Postage is by recorded delivery. UK p&p is currently £7.95. Costs for postage for other destinations will be supplied by email.
- For returns, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the work in its original condition, and for insuring it during transit.